Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown are tearing up the stage, and people are taking notice. The Nashville-based country and blues-rock group released its well-crafted, guitar-heavy, debut album Wild Child in January of this year, and just wrapped a lengthy tour through the States, which included a stop in San Francisco.
Following its gritty performance at Brick and Mortar Music Hall late last month, the group talked about how it arrived at its raw, high-energy performances, first loves, and non-musical hobbies.
Most Commented On
- Hey, I'm with you. - December 8, 2013
- I know, right? - December 8, 2013
- Only two people would know the "level of appointment" - December 8, 2013
- Most people know to be good neighbors. - December 8, 2013
- The 19th St units were exceptional and went for $1400 psf. - December 8, 2013
- So, if the population of SF is 800,000 then what you are saying - December 8, 2013
- Who gets to define the "Mission community" You? - December 8, 2013
- Valencia Corridor Prices Start at $1.5 mil - December 8, 2013
- Seriously - December 8, 2013
- In an Entitlement Process, There is Only One Party - December 8, 2013