A self-identified "anonymous ballpark worker" has emailed the Guardian a poem in response to this week's cover story by George McIntire. Read it after the jump.
Bad Karma Giants
The Giants are getting blown away.
It seems that they have lost their way.
What should the Giants do?
Sign that contract with Local 2!
The bad karma is just too strong.
Giant's management must right this wrong.
Ballpark workers can't live on garlic fries.
Give us our due, that's what is wise.
Larry Baer, this is your call.
Make it right, or suffer and fall.
Do it now, do what's right.
And put that pennant back in sight!
-from an anonymous ballpark worker
Most Commented On
- OK - calm down - December 5, 2013
- You sound very intolerant. Why the hate? - December 5, 2013
- We aren't asking you to feel sorry for landlords, Yo. - December 5, 2013
- He is only here for an hour a day? - December 5, 2013
- No, just crazy whack jobs. - December 5, 2013
- At that link (19 Signs You - December 5, 2013
- Why don't you tell us what - December 5, 2013
- So its pretty much - December 5, 2013
- The Ellis act is the law and - December 5, 2013
- Well to begin with, you live - December 5, 2013