City Grazing, the adorable weed-eating goat herd in Bayview, has a ton of upcoming events, starting tomorrow, May 12, at 6 p.m., when City Grazing founder David Gavrich will talk at a community forum on the urban farming movement at the Commonwealth Club.
Other speakers include Novella Carpenter (author of Farm City), Jason Mark, manager of Alemany Farm and editor of Earth Island Journal. Tickets are $20 and the price includes local, sustainable food.
On Sunday, June 20, City Grazing's ambassador Momma Goat will be at the Giants County Fair with her two 3-month-old kids as part of CUESA's Urban Eats program
And on Sunday June 27, City Grazing will make goat history by providing the first goats ever to join the SF Pride Parade! So, keep an eye out for their Goat Float.
The organization is also finalizing its new state of the art goat shelter design, redesigning its website, and looking for volunteers. Maa!
Most Commented On
- My 92 year old mom has a - December 7, 2013
- Wrong, Jeff, anyone can post as anyone here, and use a fake - December 7, 2013
- HOW I GOT MY EX BACK - December 7, 2013
- Its not a reasonable - December 7, 2013
- These days it's not a - December 7, 2013
- Harvey Milk's dog pooper scooper law - December 7, 2013
- dark energy is murder - December 7, 2013
- Milk - December 7, 2013
- troll - December 7, 2013
- People like Castro are permanently angry and bitter - December 7, 2013