Tessa Louise-Salame's ode to France's punk-rock filmmaker Mr. leos caraX (France), or simply Mr. X, traces his 30 year career while also showcasing Denis Lavant, who stars in all five of his feature films.
Carax seems to have affected more than a few around the world, most recently with his surreal romanticism in Holy Motors (2012).
This artful documentary will inspire you to head straight to your queue and add Mauvais Sang (1986),
Les Amants du Pont-Neuf (1991),
and Pola X (1999).
Most Commented On
- I think you mistake us for people who gives a crap about - April 17, 2014
- If a more precious, self-absorbed group arrive in SF then I - April 17, 2014
- No, I think the correct terminology is - April 17, 2014
- KKXeyVwvpAMYplqy - April 17, 2014
- What I heard was that those staff were only manning the trains - April 17, 2014
- PC-ism has reached a new extreme when RuPaul - April 17, 2014
- xMWtHBauyjFX - April 17, 2014
- We can stop cities sending us their homeless - April 17, 2014
- The proper term - April 17, 2014
- LOL, so someone who is more biased then Krugman and Reich claims - April 17, 2014