Papercuts, the indie-folk output of San Francisco songwriter-producer Jason Quever, has been a San Francisco staple for a decade now. By turns stark and raw and layered, lush and atmospheric, Papercuts' newest album, Life Among the Savages is full of excellent songs for a long, moody solo drive.
Pick up the Bay Guardian that hits newsstands tomorrow to read an in-depth interview with Quever about what went into the album's making, ahead of his show at The Chapel on Sat/31. But while you wait for that (I know, it's tough for me too), you can watch this pretty, throroughly San Franciscan video for the album's title track.
Most Commented On
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014
- Skateboarding is a delinquent activity - July 28, 2014
- YJAYVeBQQgiZnk - July 28, 2014
- Remember what started this - July 27, 2014
- Go back to your mother's basement, troll - July 27, 2014
- San Francisco needs more buses, less cars - July 27, 2014
- Left out - July 27, 2014
- JbqSETCBdCoSL - July 27, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 27, 2014
- And joysticks for all - July 27, 2014