Did Sonny Bono invent punk rock?
"I Got You, Babe" and "The Beat Goes On" are at root the most primitive songs of the era--just as neanderthal as "Wild Thing" or "Gloria" or "Louie Louie". The latter song is a three note bass lick--even Suicide wasn't that minimal (usually).
And these were enormous hits.
And he was high on dope when he skied into a tree and died. (And it's said he was murdered and the official story is a lie, a la Nancy Spungen) Top that, Johnny Thunders!
Most Commented On
- 20 percent - December 12, 2013
- I'd like to know at what goal - December 12, 2013
- Cycling is popular with tech workers as they are typically - December 12, 2013
- FOLLOW-UP - December 12, 2013
- Tech businesses probably have a higher proportion of - December 12, 2013
- You pay now! - December 12, 2013
- homeless scum - December 12, 2013
- Wrong, Marcos, when white male tech workers like you buy up - December 12, 2013
- You speak of gay men like you - December 12, 2013
- Since when are CEOs and - December 12, 2013