TABLEHOPPING: Alta CA takes us higher, Comstock Saloon rocks some changes, and two new brunches light up those late, late mornings.
You live on Russian Hill? You can stumble over to the new Sunday brunch at Stones Throw (1896 Hyde, SF. www.stonesthrowsf.com), with soft-scrambled eggs and mushrooms, butter-fried pancakes (well then!), butternut squash and duck confit hash, and great beers. And bubbly. And doughnuts. Served 11am–2pm.
Most Commented On
- Like I said, Jym - April 17, 2014
- Amazing spell caster - April 17, 2014
- Re: Hey, Greg, you used my line. - April 17, 2014
- grow up - April 17, 2014
- Exactly, the one quorum that absolutely cannot be trusted are - April 17, 2014
- LOL, are you saying that "Jym" isn't really your first name? - April 17, 2014
- They can't afford $2? - April 17, 2014
- Muni is effectively free since it is massively subsidized - April 17, 2014
- But we pay those city workers either way, and - April 17, 2014
- You do know that you are - April 17, 2014