No ruffled feathers: Bass master Claude Vonstroke on alien surfer dudes, EDM big boys, and new album 'Urban Animal'
Expect no bells and whistles beyond those found in the stunning music, however. "Don't worry, I'm not going to parachute in during a storm of lasers and fire canons," Claude assures me. "We're not the kind of 'big DJs' who have all these '90s cartoons or my own name scrolling across humungous screens. I never really understood why you would want to make your party like watching a giant television. It should be about dancing."
Most Commented On
- As a minority female who - December 11, 2013
- Social Darwinism? Ha. These - December 11, 2013
- browse this site - December 11, 2013
- To: Alex Tom and Vincent - December 11, 2013
- Nobody should be fasting to - December 11, 2013
- priestandrew thank you sir. - December 11, 2013
- cops = pigs - December 11, 2013
- The think you don't have to - December 11, 2013
- Why? - December 11, 2013
- thank you - December 11, 2013