New openings for two classic SF standbys, ravioli to die for, and a bad-ass brunch-o-rama.
Once you plunk the entire pillow in your mouth — your choppers sinking into the delicate pasta — the creamy filling is like liquid gold in your mouth. I felt rainbows shoot out of my eyes. Alas, I hear the corn was JUST swapped out with butternut squash (fall, why are you here already?), but I am quite confident this version will be just as terrific, especially with the sweet potato broth and sage-brown butter it comes with. Purr.
Most Commented On
- Ricky Baker - December 7, 2013
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013
- "At the end of the day, all - December 6, 2013
- This isn't pro's and con's it's just "your" opinion. - December 6, 2013
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013